Watch today’s top stories for March 31st, 2021 including a discussion with INN24’s Vera Audette and Debbie Deer on the link between obesity and COVID-19 outcomes and the risk of hospitalization.
Our hosts take a look at the study by the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) that found 78% of Americans hospitalized with COVID-19 were overweight, then dive into the corporization of health and agricultural production systems, how large corporations and lockdowns contribute to the obesity crisis, plus what action is expected from policymakers.
Hosts: Vera Audette and Debbie Deer
1. WE Charity co-founders summoned to testify at Ethics Committee
2. Mississippi reopens, lifts mask mandate
3. A meteor streaked across the sky above Vermont
4. Arizona reopens all businesses at 100% capacity
5. MP David Sweet says lockdowns cause ’suffering’
6. 78% of Americans hospitalized with COVID-19 were overweight
7. Magic mushrooms are decriminalized in DC
8. World Wide Rally for Freedom, Toronto, Canada. Mar 20th
9. Women experience miscarriage after COVID-19 shot
10. Africa is Planting Tens of Millions of Trees in the Desert
11. Denmark to build $34 billion clean energy island
Link: [WATCH] Denmark to build $34 billion clean energy island
INN24 News, Passion for Truth, Compassion for People.
For the latest news grounded in truth, transparency, and integrity, visit http://inn24.ca/.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Be a part of the conversation on INN24’s News Scan: https://t.me/NewScanINN24
Stream INN24 LIVE on MSMU (Mainstream Media Unplugged): https://msmu.me/streaming/1
FOLLOW INN24 ONLINE